The Bulahdelah upgrade project was approved by the NSW Minister for Planning on 9 July 2007.
The Bulahdelah upgrade project is jointly funded by the Australian and NSW governments.
The upgrade of the Pacific Highway at Bulahdelah will involve the construction of about 8.6 kilometres of four lane divided road with an eastern bypass of the Bulahdelah township.
For more information on the project background, view the project overview page.
Key Construction activities for May 2013
The following construction activities are scheduled to occur in May 2013, weather permitting.
- Paving activities of the northbound carriageway.
- Construction of barriers and kerbs throughout the project.
- Asphalting works on the main alignment.
- Asphalt works on Lee Street, Reservoir Access Road and other local roads.
- installation of wire rope and guardrails.
- Ongoing topsoiling and landscaping activities.
- Installation of signs.
For more information on recent construction activities, view the project construction page.