Also check out
Interactive maps have been developed to clearly show the issues and potential constraints associated with planning an additional crossing of the Clarence River.
The April 2013 community update and display panels showing the preferred option and describing the process from here have been placed at key locations in Grafton and surrounds. To find a static (unstaffed) display near you, please view the locations listed below:
- Roads and Maritime Services Pacific Highway Office, 21 Prince Street, Grafton
- Roads and Maritime Services Motor Registry Office, 3 King Street, Grafton
- Roads and Maritime Services Regional Office, 31 Victoria Street, Grafton
- Grafton Council Chambers and Grafton Library, 2 Prince Street, Grafton
- Ulmarra Petrol Station/Post Office, Pacific Highway, Ulmarra
- South Grafton News and Gifts, 38 Skinner Street, South Grafton
- General Store Coutts Crossing, Armidale Road, Coutts Crossing
- Junction Hill Family Store, 5 Casino Road, Junction Hill
- Maclean Council Office, 50 River Street, Maclean
- Yamba Library, Wooli Street, Yamba
The community update and panels are also available on the project documents page.