Have your say!
Roads and Maritime Services is committed to consulting with the communities in which we work.
Community consultation is undertaken on a variety of projects and in a variety of ways:
- Staffed public displays, for example at shopping centres and public libraries.
- Community information sessions and workshops.
- Groups that meet to discuss specific issues.
- Online forums.
- Live and on-demand webcasts.
- Regular communication via mail, email and phone.
Commenting on projects
Many projects include an invitation for the community to comment on the project plans. All community comments are considered in the project decision-making process.
Comments can be submitted by:
- In discussions (such as online forums, information sessions, workshops, meetings, etc).
Current projects open for comment
View or download a current list of projects open for community comment and consideration (PDF, 48KB).