This website contains the latest information relating to the planning, construction and operation of road projects in NSW.
For general project related enquiries please complete the customer feedback form at the bottom of this page.
We will endeavour to respond to your enquiry as quickly as possible. You will be notified if additional time is required to address your enquiry.
Or write to:
Roads and Maritime Services
Locked Bag 928
North Sydney NSW 2059
Please include a day-time contact phone number with your enquiry, as we may need to contact you to clarify details of your enquiry.
Alternatively, if your enquiry relates to a particular project, visit the project website and use the project contact details to further your enquiry with the project manager or the community relations team.
Looking for a project?
All projects are listed under their program or region.
Major projects info line - 1800 633 332
For further information about a major project or to contact a member of the project team phone the major projects information line 1800 633 332, follow the prompts and select from the options below:
Sydney Metropolitan projects
For project within the Sydney Metropolitan area - press 1, then
- Press 1 - for the Spit Military Road project
- Press 2 - for Bangor Bypass
- Press 3 - for the Camden Valley Way upgrade
- Press 4 - for the Mona Vale Road Terry Hills to Ingleside project
- Press 5 - for the Richmond Road upgrade project
- Press 7 - for the M5 East Tunnel Air Filtration Trial
- Press 9 - for the M5 Corridor expansion project
If the project you are enquiring about is not listed press 0 to speak to a customer service representative.
For other areas of NSW including the Blue Mountains - press 2, then
- Press 1 - for the Lawson - Great Western Highway project
- Press 3 - for the Grafton Bridge additional crossing of the Clarence
- Press 4 - for the Kelso dual carriageway project
- Press 5 - for the Russell Avenue Adamstown Heights Pacific Highway land slip project
- Press 7 - for information on Timber Truss Bridges
If the project you are enquiring about is not listed Press 0 to speak to a customer service representative.
Roads and Maritime Services welcomes your feedback.