Careers with Road & Fleet Services
Roads and Maritime Services’ Careers page is your entry point to careers in Road & Fleet Services (RFS).
RFS employs some 2200 people as employees of the NSW Roads and Maritime Services (replacing Roads and Traffic Authority) and is involved in many of the organitation’s programs, particularly for engineering graduates.
We also have opportunities for:
- apprentices – in fields like bridge carpentry, construction plant maintenance
- civil construction trainees – learn as you earn and gain a technical qualification and a career path
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander identified training positions.
Our apprentices frequently win ‘Apprentice of the Year’ awards.
Why work for us?
As a graduate engineer working for RFS you get:
- variety – in the type of work you do, where you work and who you work with (other companies, different disciplines)
- opportunity – to do real work, manage projects and people, learn quickly and have your career path supported by the business
- experience – a broader range than many organisations, you can take responsibility, enabling your abilities with good support