- New Vehicles, are authorised to inspect, certify and register new vehicles,
- Second-hand Vehicles, are authorised to register second-hand vehicles (provided a current Inspection Report in relation to the second-hand vehicle has been obtained); and
- Either or both of new vehicles and second-hand vehicles, are authorised to:
- Transfer and renew registration of vehicles,
- Advise the disposal of vehicles,
- Order number paltes as an agent of Roads and Maritime Services using the Ordering System in accordance with the Business Rules and Motor Dealer's Guide to Vehicle Registration, and
- Perform such other registration functions as Roads and Maritime Services may notify from time to time.
To open or download documents, 'right-click' on the title for PC and 'control-click' on the title for Mac and choose an option.
Help with downloading and viewing files
Some of these documents do not comply with WCAG 2.0. If you are having trouble accessing information, please contact RMS by phoning 13 22 13 or emailing RMS.Contact.Centre@rms.nsw.gov.au