On the testing officer’s signal proceed between the blue and yellow cones at a speed of between 20-25 km/h.
When the front edge of your front tyre passes the yellow cones, begin braking to bring your motorcycle to a complete stop as quickly and as safely as you can.
Points are accumulated for:
- Points are based on stopping distance.
- You will not incur points if you skid either wheel.
- If you are under 20 km/h you will be asked to perform a second stop.
- If you brake early or prepare your brakes before the yellow cones you will be asked to perform a second stop.
- If you are under 20 km/h or brake early on the second attempt a fail will be recorded.