Under the GIPA Act, RMS is required to make its mandatory proactive release, or open access information, publicly available unless there is an overriding public interest against disclosure of the information.
RMS’ open access information, includes the following:
- the information guide;
- information about the agency contained in any document tabled in Parliament by or on behalf of the agency, other than any document tabled by order of either House of Parliament;
- the policy documents;
- the disclosure log of access applications;
- the register of government contracts;
- the agency's record of the open access information that it does not make publicly available on the basis of an overriding public interest against disclosure; and
- such other government information as may be prescribed by the regulations as open access information.