Drive your career
Thinking of combining study and work? Whether you are straight from school or looking for a career change, Roads and Maritime Services' (RMS) undergraduate programs are a great way to kick start your career.
RMS undergraduate programs offer a range of development opportunities that provide you with practical work experience while you study. We offer:
- Cadetships: substantial funding towards tertiary studies in Civil Engineering and paid work placements with RMS during semester breaks.
- Scholarships: financial assistance for full time tertiary study plus valuable work experience on diverse and interesting engineering projects.
The benefits are enormous as well as getting paid to study, you'll gain a competitive edge through your experience working on some of the most crucial transport, road and infrastructure projects in NSW.
Who are we looking for?
We look for motivated individuals with:
- A commitment to academic study
- Strong analytical and conceptual abilities
- Communication and teamwork skills
- An interest in road transport innovation
- Leadership ability